The application process of our 2019 Vancouver USA Singers Youth Scholarship is now closed. Applicants selected for the April 26th audition will be notified by April 10th. The Scholarship winner will be awarded $1000 to further their vocal studies, and will perform as our guest at our June 1st and 2nd concerts.
- To be eligible to compete for this prestigious vocal award, applicants must be a high school student (public, private, or home school) enrolled in Clark County or one of its neighboring counties (Skamania, Cowlitz, Columbia, or Multnomah).
- Applicants will be required to prepare two pieces: the first is to be a classical art song and the second can be from either classical, opera, or Broadway theatre genres and submit a recording in either MP3 or MP4 format with their application no later than March 29, 2019.
- Applicants will be notified whether they have been selected for an audition by April 10th.
- Applicants selected for auditions are required to provide their own accompanist; no recordings will be allowed. Auditions on April 26, 2019 will be performed for a panel of judges. A piano and/or a sound system will be available for use at the audition.
- If chosen as the winner, the piece performed during our June concert must be the same piece submitted with their application and performed during their audition.
How do I apply?
- APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.